Generally, aluminum foil is made of 1000 series, 3000 series, 8000 series alloys. The most commonly used alloys are 8011. Different alloys have different uses, we can customize various alloy models according to the requirements of customers.
- 1 series: 1235 etc
- 3 series: 3003 etc
- 8 series: 8011, 8079 etc
According to the temper, aluminum foil can be divided into hard foil, semi-rigid foil and soft foil.
- Hard foil: aluminum foil without softening treatment (annealing) after rolling, without degreasing treatment, there will be residues on the surface. Therefore, the hard foil must be degreased before printing, laminating, and coating, and it can be used directly if it is used for forming.
- Semi-rigid foil: aluminum foil whose hardness (or strength) is between the rigid foil and the soft foil, usually used for forming processing.
- Soft foil: Aluminum foil that has been fully annealed and softened after rolling. The material is soft and there is no residual oil on the surface. Most application areas, such as packaging, composites, electrical materials, etc., use soft foils.
Henan Huawei Aluminum Co., Ltd. is the leader of many aluminum manufactures and suppliers in China. We strictly control the quality and focus on customers. We hope to have in-depth cooperation with you and provide you with high quality aluminum material products custom OEM services. If you want to get the newest and best prices by per kg or per ton standard weight, please contact us.
Aluminum foil production line
- Package: Wooden case
- Standard Wooden case specification: Length*Width*Hight=1.4m*1.3m*0.8m
- Once needed,wooden case dimension could be redesigned as required.
- Per wooden case Gross Weight scale: 500-700KG Net Weight: 450-650KG
- Remark: For special packaging requirements, corresponding shall be added accordingly.