The selection principle of pass processing rate is as follows:
(1) Under the premise that the equipment capacity allows the rolling oil to have good lubrication and cooling performance, and can obtain good surface quality and shape quality, the plasticity of the rolled metal should be fully utilized, and the large pass processing rate should be used as much as possible to improve the rolling mill Production efficiency.
(2) Pass processing rate, fully consider the performance of the rolling mill, process lubrication, tension, original roll shape, and rolling speed. The rolling pass processing rate of the original or semi-hard aluminum foil blank is generally 40%-65%, and the rolling pass processing rate of the hard aluminum foil blank is generally 20%-40%.
(3) For products with high requirements for thickness deviation, surface quality, and shape quality, a smaller pass processing rate should be selected.
(4) For rolling mills with automatic thickness control system and strip shape automatic control system, a larger pass processing rate can be appropriately adopted.
(5) The selection of pass processing rate should be based on the actual situation, and finally determined after continuous exploration and summary based on equipment, quality, production efficiency and other conditions in field practice.