What is the difference between aluminum foil and tin foil? Can it be used for oven heating? Is aluminum foil toxic when heated?
1. Different properties: Aluminum foil paper is made of metal aluminum or aluminum alloy through rolling equipment, and the thickness is less than 0.025mm. Tin foil is made of metal tin through rolling equipment.
2. The melting point is different: the melting point of aluminum foil is 660°C. The boiling point is 2327°C, the appearance is a silver-white light metal, ductile and malleable. In humid air, an oxide film can be formed to prevent metal corrosion. The density of tin foil is 5.75g/cm3, the melting point is 231.89°C, and the boiling point is 2260°C. Has excellent ductility and ductility.
3. Different uses: the melting point of aluminum foil is higher than that of tin foil, so it is more suitable for grilling food.
Aluminum foil vs tin foil
1. The food wrapped in aluminum foil should be placed in the middle of the oven, preferably not too close to the side.
2. When using a microwave oven, it is also best to use a grill file.
3. The use of household foil will not release things that endanger people’s health at high temperatures like other materials.
4. The soft and hard quick-open tin foil should be used carefully. It is not difficult to use soft and hard tin foil, as long as it is used carefully and patiently, there is no problem.