Aluminum foil has a clean, hygienic and shiny appearance. It can be integrated with many other packaging materials into an integrated packaging material, and the surface printing effect of aluminum foil is better than other materials. In addition, aluminum foil has the following characteristics:
(1) The surface of the aluminum foil is extremely clean and hygienic, and no bacteria or microorganisms can grow on its surface.
(2) Aluminum foil is a non-toxic packaging material, which can be in direct contact with food without any hazard to human health.
(3) Aluminum foil is a tasteless and odorless packaging material, which will not cause any peculiar smell to the packaged food.
(4) If the aluminum foil itself is not volatile, it and the packaged food will never dry or shrink.
(5) No matter at high temperature or low temperature, there will be no grease penetration in aluminum foil.
(6) Aluminum foil is an opaque packaging material, so it is a good packaging material for products exposed to sunlight, such as margarine.
(7) Aluminum foil has good plasticity, so it can be used to package products of various shapes. Various shapes of containers can also be made arbitrarily.
(8) Aluminum foil has high hardness and high tensile strength, but its tear strength is small, so it is easy to tear.
(9) The aluminum foil itself cannot be heat-sealed, it must be coated with a heatable material, such as pe, to heat-sealing.
(10) When aluminum foil comes into contact with other heavy metals or heavy metals, adverse reactions may occur.