Aluminium foil is one of the most important and most widespread cold-rolled aluminium and aluminium-alloy product, and is mainly used in consumer products.
Long life-time, low price and a unique combination of properties are additional arguments in favour of the utility of aluminium foil in the most varied fields of use. Aluminium foil is also environmentally friendly, since it can be recycled and reused.
The chemical composition of individual alloys defines their specific properties, but the following properties are common to all alloys:
- Aluminium foil does not react with the majority of organic substances.
- Its resistance to chemical action depends on individual compounds or its components. Corrosion occurs in salt media, but foil for such purposes is pre-treated or laminated, which prevents direct contact with medium.
- Alimentary products do not react with aluminium foil.
- Aluminium foil is opaque
- Most important applications of aluminium foils
|Further fabricating foil||8011||O、H22、H24、H26、H18||0.012~0.06||300~1300||76.2||1300|
Henan Huawei Aluminum Co., Ltd. is the leader of many aluminum manufactures and suppliers in China. We strictly control the quality and focus on customers. We hope to have in-depth cooperation with you and provide you with high quality aluminum material products custom OEM services. If you want to get the newest and best prices by per kg or per ton standard weight, please contact us.
Aluminum foil production line
- Package: Wooden case
- Standard Wooden case specification: Length*Width*Hight=1.4m*1.3m*0.8m
- Once needed,wooden case dimension could be redesigned as required.
- Per wooden case Gross Weight scale: 500-700KG Net Weight: 450-650KG
- Remark: For special packaging requirements, corresponding shall be added accordingly.